The standard reference on
Oklahoma Automobile Insurance Law
Written by Brad Smith, Tulsa attorney.
An in-depth reference and tutorial for the practicing attorney or insurance professional faced with unraveling the mysteries of Oklahoma automobile insurance coverage. Invaluable help for the professional or beginner.
- Original volume published in 1996: 680 pages (approx.)
- 2012 SUPPLEMENT: 195 pages (approx.)
- Order link below.
- Hundreds of pages of detailed text and updates.
- Covers basic insurance concepts, interpretation, definitions, conditions, and claims handling, liability coverage, uninsured motorist coverage, medical payments, and property coverages.
- Kept up to date with regular supplements.
- Plaintiff/Insured’s counsel: discover new coverage possibilities; save valuable research time; an invaluable “equalizer” for the general practitioner.
- Defense counsel: a handy desk reference for that quick question;replaces all those folders full of cases pulled from the Bar Journal.
- Insurance professional: a great learning and teaching tool for the claims office; avoid “bad faith” claims.